I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, December 17, 2004

15th December

I came back late so I went ahead to sleep without writing my journal. Wednesday is like the previous two working days coz I "created mud" in the morning, & after lunch, I became a rubbish collector. The guys had to dig a trench of abt 0.5m away frm the school so Maresa, XY & I had to clear the path for them.

After that, I carried bricks for the floor & also some decorating purposes. Nothing much actually. A very boring day actually. The last thing I did was just sitting down to scrap off soil frm the bricks before they were 'reused' - the bricks were frm the old structure. Just sitting down with Eejia, we started bitchin' abt the guys in this YEP team, on how immature they were. Hmm...I still think the guys I know & hang-out with (although younger than the ones here) are more sensible & mature.

Before breaking off work, I did some building of the pillars which required twisting & mixing soil with dried wheat, then I found that I unknowingly sprained my left wrist, but dun think it's serious though. After dinner at home, I went to find the medics for some TLC (tender loving care) & finally settled at Maresa's place for Bible study.

Ashley, Eejia, Alan & I did some bible study on the chapter of John (1:1-28), we learnt quite abit frm each other & I'm thankful I met them there so I have someone to share GoD's words with. Hee! Played abit of "Bridge" before we went out to watch shooting stars. Not lucky today though, didn't see any. Haiz!

Thought of The Day:

When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion.

An African proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home